K-2 PICKLING PASTE (GEL FORM)
K-2 Paste is used to clean weld seams and the areas surrounding the welds.
K-2 Paste form covers 90-100 meters of weld seams with 1kg. Of chemical.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR K-2 PASTE
- Add 50gms of SI. 56 Degreaser to 1 ltr. Of water (5% w/v.). Apply solution on the surface for 10-15minutes & then wash thoroughly and allow the surface to air dry.
- K-2 Paste is to be applied on the weld seams and surrounding area with a brush.
- Leave the K-2 Paste on the weld seams for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of the oxide scale.
- Brush the surface with a plastic bristled brush and then wash surface thoroughly with
high pressurewater and allow the surface to air dry. Nextapply K-2 Passivation solution and leave it for 20-25minutes.
- Finally clean the surface thoroughly with
demineralisedwater and dry.
Chloride content in rinse water should be less than 50ppm.
Shake the products well before use.
Do not apply the products
K-2 Passivation is a must after every pickling process.