K-2 PICKLING DIP (LIQUID FORM)
K-2 Dip is used to clean complicated items, like the internals of pipelines by circulatory systems. It is also used to clean wire rolls internal recessed areas of machinery and heavy machinery by dipping into a large tank containing K-2 Dip by means of a chain pulley.
K-2 DIP form covers 40-50 sq.ft. of an area with 1kg. of the chemical.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR K-2 DIP
- Apply liquid SI.56 degreaser solution on the surface for 5-10 minutes or immerse the item into the degreasing tank for 10 minutes then wash the surface thoroughly with high-pressure water and allow the surface to dry.
- Immerse the equipment into the dip tank containing K-2 Dip.
- Leave it for 5-6 minutes. (Depending on
scaleon S.S. Surface)
- Restore the passive layer on Stainless Steel surfaces that has been damaged during fabrication or usage.
- Dip the equipment again into the K-2 Passivating Solution for 30 minutes.
- Finally wash the equipment thoroughly with demineralized water and dry.