(SURFACE SUPER ADDITIVE) INHIBITOR FOR STAINLESS STEEL
Use K-2 SSA and save
environment by suppressing nitrous oxide(NOX) fumes for bulk pickling on stainless steel.
HOW TO USE/ADDITIONS?
- 0.5-1 Liter of K-2 SSA has to be added gradually to the existing, regular pickling bath of 100 Liters, and it can be used in both online/batch process.
- K-2 SSA works best when the iron content in the bath is approximately 0.25 gms/ltr. To 50 gms/ltr. Thus when there is some iron (Fe) content it reacts far superior.
- With additions of K-2
SSAit gives extrabrighter and lustrous finish to the surface of stainless steel.
- Replenishment of K-2 SSA is to be done at regular intervals in existing pickling bath of HF; HNO3; H2O only.
additionof K-2 SSAregular pickling bath can be discarded after maximum 60gms/ltr of Fe content is detected.
- The most important features of K-2 SSA is that it suppresses NOX Fumes making
environmentmore user friendly.
- Regular usage of K-2 SSA doesn’t allow the base acid to eat up the parent metal.
- It reduces metal loss.
Chloride content in rinse water should be less than 50ppm.
Shake the products well before use.
Do not apply the products under direct sunlight.